1) What is your favourite dish to cook? This is like a trick question. I actually hate cooking. Baking is more my speed!!! If I had to pick a dish, it would be my homemade hamburgers or a breakfast scramble. For baking, I love making a cake!
2) Favorite outdoor activity? Horseback riding or bonfires!
3) If you could choose any place in the world to visit, where would you go? I miss Jasper, Alberta. When we lived in Edmonton we visited all the time. It's the most beautiful place I have ever been. If I had to go somewhere new, I would love to travel to Greece.
4) What book/movie/television show did you used to love, but can't stand any longer? For some reason, when the Twilight series came out I was sucked in (no pun intended!) but I honestly can't stand any of it any more and I have no clue why I was into it in the first place!
5) If you could meet any one (past or present) who would it be and why? I have no clue how I would pick just one. I would love to watch DiVinci work, I am amazed at how much he accomplished in one lifetime. I would love to listen to Andrea Bocelli live. I would just like to sit and listen to Tina Fey and Amy Poehler discuss women's roles in both business and everyday life. But most of all, I would love to spend one more day with my Grandma. I still miss her every day.
6) Favorite movie? I love a good comedy. Something smart and witty. My life is so jam-packed with deadlines that I really appreciate a good hearty laugh to release some of the tension!
7) Favorite food? Potatoes.
8) What other hobbies do you have? I love spending time outside, redecorating my house in my mind, photography and I started yoga before I got pregnant but a bad case of sciatica is making me put that on the back burner for now.
9) If money was not an issue, what would you do the rest of your life? I would buy a house on the lake and write patterns at a most leisurely pace!
10) What were you going to be when you grew up? I feel like that changed every 5 mins. For the longest time I wanted to act on Broadway. I was a theatre major in high school and LOVED it!! But, lack of confidence got the best of me so I decided to take Behavioural Neuroscience in University instead. I only got through the first year before I realized just how expensive it was, and life brought me on a new path!
11) How many people say your last name correctly? Or, how many times do you have to correct people when they say it? Not many!!! It's Polish. Pronounced Die-chuck in Polish although we pronounce it Day-chuck. A little less violent sounding ;) Most people don't even try. At least not to my face!
12) What is your favorite childhood book and when was the last time you reread it? Do you still love it? I LOVED Robert Munsch books and now get to read them all to my son!
13) How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? (couldn't help myself). I have never had a Tootsie Pop.
Sales and Giveaways!!!!!
Would you like to win my patterns? Leave a comment on this blog post and I will use random.org to choose a winner!
Contest closes March 21st 2015 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on this blog post by 12pm the following day. Winner has 72 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be drawn.
Approximate value of $225 USD. NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY.