I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to participate in this year’s Annual Mother’s Day Crochet Along sponsored by Premier Yarns. I have joined 3 of my Designer friends to bring you the Mom’s Favorite Things Crochet Along (CAL).
Want to know how it works?
This year’s theme is “Mom’s Favorite Things”. Each Friday, starting April 6th, we will release a new free pattern that we believe will become one of Mom’s favorites. The projects vary in size, type and complexity so there will be something for everyone.
Tag us on your favorite social media channel with #CelebrateMomCAL
On top of all that, there are prizes, too! Premier Yarns is generously sponsoring an amazing prize pack at the end of the CAL (details to follow).
Hmmm… is there something else I can sweeten the pot with? HECK YES!!!
Get 10% off through 4/30 with my special Coupon Code PS10% at Premier Yarns.
(valid through 4/30/2018, not to be combined with other offers)
Ready to join us? Great, here’s what you have to do!
- If you aren’t already a member, join our Crochet Playground FB Group, then join the #CelebrateMomCAL event from within that group.
- Scroll down to see the yarn list and get your materials ready. Don’t forget to get 10% off through 4/30 with my special coupon code PS10%.
- Complete your project and create a project page on Ravelry linking to the designer’s pattern listing. If you don’t know how to do this, you can take a look at Maria’s easy tutorial HERE.
- To enter the prize drawing, simply enter the Rafflecopter entry form each week. No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway, however, you must have completed at least one CAL project.
- We want to share the event with the world, so be sure to tag your posts and pictures with #CelebrateMomCAL on all your favorite social media!
Schedule & Yarn List:
4/6 – My Favorite Tote Bag hosted by The Purple Poncho
- PREMIER EVERYDAY SOFT WORSTED SOLIDS AND MULTIS
- Cream – 2 balls; Twilight Blue -12 yards; Quiet Blue – 6 yards; Soft Peach – 24 yards
- Hook: US H/5.00 mm
4/13 – My Favorite Waterfall Cardigan or Vest hosted by Pattern Paradise
- PREMIER CHAMONIX YARN OR PREMIER COTTON FAIR SOLIDS – 4 to 7 balls required depending on size. I made the cardigan sample in Chamonix Ice Blue and the Vest in Cotton Fair Mocha.
SizeFits ChestSize *
Yards Cardi Vest XS/S 34″ 1,550 1,270 M/L 42″ 1,900 1,600 XL/2X 50″ 2,400 2,000 * There is 6 – 10″ of ease built in, depending on size.
- Hook: US G/4.00 mm and US H/5.00 mm
4/27 – My Favorite Top hosted by A Crocheted Simplicity
- PREMIER CHAMONIX YARN
- Tide Pool -2 to 5 balls (780 – 1800 yards); sizes XS to 4X
- Hook: US C/2.75 mm; US D/3.25 mm; US E/3.50 mm
5/4 – My Favorite Throw Pillow hosted by Sincerely, Pam
- PREMIER COTTON FAIR SOLIDS
- Cream – 2 balls; Slate Grey – 2 balls
- Hook: US I/5.50 mm
Check out my sneak peek below!
Click the logos below to learn more about your hosts, and follow us on social media!