So excited!!! Crystal, from Crystalized Designs and myself were chatting yesterday about Instagram. I LOVE Instagram! It's one of my favorite forms of social media and I spend WAY too much time lost in the gorgeous photos! We were discussing how often we use it for our crochet work, what we could do to get more involved, how to make it more fun, etc. Then she mentioned doing a Photo A Day challenge and came up with the hashtag #crochet365 to keep track of it. Well, like anytime we get to chatting, one idea led to another and here we are!
SO! Wanna play? Here is how it's going so far...
1. Find me on IG. My user name is @bysincerelypam. Check out the above graphic and regram it on your page. There is an app you can use, or you can go ahead and grab the one I posted above.
2. Follow along! Today is January 1st, Day 1, so post whatever you like as long as it's crochet related! Think outside the box for each one. Make it fun!
3. Use #crochet365 for each day (I realize it's a Leap Year, but #crochet366 doesn't have the same ring to it!) so that we can easily see what everyone else is up to!
4. WIP stands for "Work In Progress" and TBT is "Throw Back Thursday".
5. Each month will be posted on the first day of the new month and the Challenge will be created by a new Designer!
I would love to know what you think! Are you on IG? Will you be playing along?
Best Wishes to a Happy and Healthy New Year!
My name is Pam! I'm a 30-something WAHM of two amazing children! I live in beautiful Northern Ontario with my husband, kids and our feisty Westie, Rigby.