Special Pattern Notes
- These coasters are worked in Rows from the bottom up.
- This entire pattern is worked in the BLO (back loops only). Reattaching at the beginning of a Row with a slst is always worked into both loops.
- Always work the first st of each Row in the same as the ch1.
- Each coaster begins with a ch21.
- Rows 2-20 begin by reattaching the main color yarn to the first st of the previous Row.
- Each Row ends by fastening off both colors.
- If you do not wish to crochet over the color you are not using, you can float the color behind your work. See my previous Tapestry Crochet tutorial for instructions.
- When working the different colors of my Tapestry Crochet patterns, the instructions will refer to them only as (A) for the main color and (B) for the contrast color before the number of sts you need to work in that particular color. Ex A5, B3, A3.
YOU CAN PURCHASE THE FULL WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL 26 GRAPHS IN MY RAVELRY SHOP!
To select the graph you would like to make, please click on the letter below.
“a” “b” “c” “d” “e” “f” “g” “h” “i” “j” “k” “l” “m” “n” “o” “p” “q” “r” “s” “t” “u” “v” “w” “x” “y” “z”
Go back to Monogram Coaster Tutorial